What you’ll learn
- Negotiate all the key points in 360° Recording Contract
- Negotiate the specific details in a live performance contract
- Create a technical and hospitality rider for an artist or touring musician
- Advance the performer’s career by effectively directing all team members involved
- You should have a basic understanding of music business terminology
- The course is designed to study at your own pace, in any order you choose
- You have the talent, now learn the business!
- What Will You Learn in the Artist Management Course?
- In this course you will learn how a successful manager answers and then deals with these issues every day:
- Who are the decision makers in the music industry?
- What are the key points to negotiate in an artist management contract?
- How will a business manager support an artist’s career?
- How does a manager earn their money?
- What are the negotiating points in a record label contract?
- How do I interest a booking agent in my artist?
- What do corporate sponsors look for when partnering with an artist?
- What is negotiable in a 360° record label deal?
- What are the fundamental issues in an artist rider?
- What elements define an artist’s brand?
- What issues should I look for when?
- How will an attorney contribute to an artist’s team?
Comprehensive Learning Experience
The elements of this Artist Management course are authored and presented by experienced professionals in the music industry that also have years of academic experience at the graduate level, teaching the music business.
Tested and Trusted
This original class material has been taught in graduate and undergraduate music business degree programs accredited by Academy Of Wedding Planner(AWP) . The course objectives and learning outcomes for this course were designed to comply with the Southern Association of Academy guidelines.
Who this course is for:
- Independent artists seeking professional management
- Aspiring artist managers learning the job responsibilities and areas of expertise
- Songwriters, musicians, entertainers, managers, industry pros can all benefit